Hydra Bottle Silicone Boot
Hydra Bottle Silicone boot protects your water bottle from scratches in the bottom of the water bottle. It is custom made for the hydra bottle and comes in 6 different colors namely: Navy Blue, Light Blue, Pink, Army Green Gray and Red.
- Real Time 157 Visitor Right Now
- Guaranteed safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Hydra Bottle Silicone Protective Boot.
Our Hydra Bottle Silicone boot gives you a perfect way to protect your water bottle from scratches and slippage.
The boot is made of durable, flexible and high-quality food-grade silicone gel, which protects the bottle from damage, bumps, dings and even scratches. It also provides stability from slippage wherein the hydra bottle with the silicon boot grips majority of the surface where you put down your Hydra Bottle.
The silicon boot fits perfectly on the Okeito Hydra Bottle 32oz and may also fit similar bottles.
Its diameter is 9cm and height of 4cm. This size is almost 1/6th of the bottle when inserted.
Why we love this product.
- Protects your beautiful hydra bottles from potential damages.
- Stylish silicone sleeve prevents slipping and comes with 6 colors namely: army green, navy blue, light blue, gray, red and pink.
- Fits perfectly on the Okeito Hydra Bottle.
HOW TO PUT THE SILICONE SLEEVE ON YOUR BOTTLES
- Slide the silicone sleeve onto the bottle. If it does not work straight away, wet both the bottle’s outer surface and the silicone sleeve with warm soapy water (or just water). Warm soapy water works best!
- Rinse off any residual soap from the bottle and let dry.
HOW TO REMOVE THE SILICONE SLEEVES FROM YOUR BOTTLES
- Carefully slide the silicone sleeve off the bottle.
- If it does not work straight away, dip the bottle with its silicone sleeve into warm, soapy water.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SILICONE SLEEVES
- Wash immediately after use.
- If washing by hand, wash the silicone sleeves with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Use baking soda to remove stains.
- For deep cleaning and sanitizing, the silicone sleeves can be boiled in water for a few minutes.
- It is not necessary to remove the silicone sleeve from bottles for washing.
- Do not place near heat sources.
- Do not put in the microwave.
You may also like…
Hydra Bottle Silicone Boot